Data Protection Notice
The protection of personal data is of particular importance to Schofer Germany – THE CHAIN COMPANY GmbH & Co. KG. Therefore, Schofer Germany – THE CHAIN COMPANY GmbH & Co. KG processes personal data only in accordance with the applicable legal provisions and ensures technical and organizational compliance with data protection regulations.
The following information provides an overview of the handling of data and the rights of data subjects arising from the European Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) as of 25.05.2018.
Information pursuant to Art. 13 (data collection directly from the data subject) and Art. 14 (data collection from third parties) of the General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO).
Personal data is collected in connection with the provision of our services. Please refer to the following data protection information:
1. Details of the responsible party:
Responsible for data collection is:
Schofer Germany – THE CHAIN COMPANY GmbH & Co. KG.
Freiburger Street 3
Phone: 07231 / 9103 -0
Managing Director: Mathias Kohlhammer
2. Data protection officer details:
Creditreform Compliance Services GmbH
Phone: + 49 (0) 21 31 – 109 1072
3. Information on the supervisory authority
Competent supervisory authority for data protection is:
The State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information of Baden-Württemberg.
Königstraße 10 a
Telephone: 0711 6155410
4. Purposes and legal bases of processing
a) Legal bases for the processing of data are:
– Processing for the performance of contracts concluded with Schofer Germany – THE CHAIN COMPANY GmbH & Co. KG according to Art 6 para 1 letter b DS-GVO.
If personal data is collected and processed for the performance of pre-contractual measures or on the basis of a contract, this data is used for the conclusion of the contract, the performance of the contractual relationship and, if applicable, its termination.
– Processing for the protection of legitimate interests pursuant to.
Art. 6 para. 1 letter f DS-GVO
It may happen that data is processed in order to protect legitimate business interests of Schofer Germany – THE CHAIN COMPANY GmbH & Co. KG or, if applicable, those of third parties. This may be necessary, for example, to ensure IT security and IT operations, to prevent and investigate criminal offences/ misdemeanors, to safeguard house rights, to be able to offer our customers a post-contractual service, or for the purposes of direct advertising to our own customers if further preconditions are met, etc.
– Processing on the basis of consent, Art. 6 (1) a DS-GVO
Insofar as the data subject has given Schofer Germany – THE CHAIN COMPANY GmbH & Co. KG consent to process data for specific purposes (e.g. posting birthday lists, sending newsletters), this personal data may be lawfully used in accordance with the scope of the consent.
– Processing for compliance with legal obligations,
Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DS-GVO
The processing of data may ultimately be necessary for the fulfillment of legal obligations, in particular of retention obligations under the German Commercial Code and the German Fiscal Code
– If we process special categories of personal data, the legal basis for this is Art. 9 (2) and (4) DS-GVO, if applicable, in conjunction with. § 22 BDSG.
5. Categories of data we collect from third parties
We process the following categories of personal data that we receive from third parties:
– Contact details (name, address, [official] email address, telephone number, if applicable).
6. Sources (third parties) from which the personal data is obtained
Schofer Germany – THE CHAIN COMPANY GmbH & Co. KG processes personal data insofar as this data has been provided or transmitted by the data subjects themselves (e.g. customers, employees) or, as the case may be, by third parties.
If Schofer Germany – THE CHAIN COMPANY GmbH & Co. KG receives personal data from third parties, these are in particular the following entities:
– credit agencies
– commercial agents
– Business partners in the context of the fulfillment of contractual services.
7. Recipients or categories of recipients of personal data
At Schofer Germany – THE CHAIN COMPANY GmbH & Co. KG, access to personal data is granted to those persons who require it for the respective legitimate performance of their tasks. Insofar as commissioned external service providers receive personal data for these purposes, we ensure that suitable technical and organizational measures are taken to protect the data.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)